Regrettably, COPM INC is not able to offer refunds, returns or exchanges on the COPM Web-App. If the product is not to your satisfaction, please contact us through the COPM website: www.thecopm.ca/contact/
Terms & Conditions
By accessing and purchasing the COPM web-app, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
- The COPM web-app (thecopm.ca) is a dynamic electronic outcome measure that is based on the CANADIAN OCCUPATIONAL PERFORMANCE MEASURE (COPM) and authorized by the COPM authors (Law, Baptiste, Carswell, McColl, Polatajko & Pollock, 1991-2014). Using the COPM Web-App, you can complete the COPM electronically, and save measures for reassessment and further analysis.
- The COPM web-app and all materials located on the COPM web-app site are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms or proprietary rights and are owned or controlled by the COPM authors or any other party credited as the provider of the information.
- The COPM web-app charges a fee for use of the COPM measure within this electronic application. By purchasing use of the COPM web-app, you agree to follow these terms and conditions. The license starts when the payment has been made and continues until the measures purchased have been used.
- You agree that COPM Inc. owns the copyright and all intellectual property rights for the COPM web-app and all COPM products.
- Payment of the fee entitles you to use the COPM web-app you have purchased for the specified use only. You cannot make the product available to any other person in any way or allow another person to use it.
- All COPM products are protected by copyright. You are not allowed to sell or loan copies to anyone else, include the product in any digital format, or include the product as part of a commercial product. You are not allowed to transfer this purchase to anyone else.
- You are not allowed to modify or adapt the product or remove information about the COPM authors from the product. Reproduction in whole or in part of the COPM product is prohibited.
- The COPM product is provided to you "as is" and does not include a warranty of any kind. COPM INC does not warrant that the product will meet your requirements. COPM INC will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of use of the product or this license.
- All information in the web-app has been tested for accuracy but is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. The COPM authors makes no representations and disclaims all expressed and implied warranties and conditions of any kind, including without limitation, representations, warranties or conditions regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- The COPM authors assume no responsibility to the user or any third party for the consequences of any errors or omissions. The COPM authors assume no liability for such content or information.
- You agree to release and hold harmless the COPM authors from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, actions, and costs, arising out of or in connection with your use, review or reproduction of the COPM web-app.
- The COPM authors shall not be liable to you and/or any third party for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use of, or reliance upon, the COPM web-app including, but not limited to, any lost profits, lost opportunities, special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages, regardless of your advice to the COPM authors to the contrary.
- The COPM website may link users to sites not maintained by the COPM authors and therefore cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information available through these links and disclaims any opinions expressed on such sites.
- You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the COPM web-app. You may not take any action, which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the COPM website infrastructure.
COPM INC aims to protect privacy and has built systems and processes into the web-app to enhance privacy protection. During the purchase and use of the COPM web-app, personal information including your name, address, and email is collected. These data will not be shared with other third parties and will only be used to send you information about updates to the COPM web-app or COPM products. Through this agreement, you consent to this collection of information. During the use of the COPM web-app, information about your client including their name is collected. These data are stored on a secure server. Access to these data is encrypted and restricted to you only â€“ data is accessed through a two factor authentication system. When paying for the COPM web-app, you are transferred to Beanstream, a secure encrypted payment system. Beanstream has policies and practices to protect your information. Any information the COPM web-app collects and retains will be protected and used in compliance with Ontario's Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (RSO 1990) and will be disclosed only in accordance with this Act. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information please contact COPM Inc., 155 Park Street West, Dundas, Ontario, L9H 1X9.