Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any difficulties getting signed up or using the application. We want you to have the best experience possible, and we're here to help ensure that happens.
- COPM Inc.
155 Park Street West
Changing to a New Device for 2-Factor Authentication:
- When you change the device that Google Authenticator is installed on, 2-Factor Authentication needs to be turned off for your account and then reactivated for the new device. This is done to ensure the highest level of security and protection of privacy.
- COPM Inc can facilitate this change. Please email us at email@example.com with your account user name and the email you are using for the account. Please verify that you wish to deactivate the account on your old device.
- COPM Inc will provide this information to 14theories
- 14theories will deactivate 2-Factor Authentication for your account.
- Once this has been completed, COPM Inc will contact you. You will then be able to log into your account to set up 2-Factor Authentication on your new device.
If you plan to use multiple devices simultaneously with your account, you will need to either authenticate all of them at once, or write down your secret key for later. Please be aware that anyone who obtains your secret key will also be able to set up their own device to work with your account.